We are at a point in the history of the world, where perception of truth is greater than actual truth.
We are so eager to see things from the fringes in our society because we know there is something wrong. There must be for things like this to be going on.
No matter how outlandish or far fetched the idea of the truth is, we will believe it, because we know there
is something going on. Sounds kind of pathetic doesn’t it? Or does it? What if I told you, that even the outlandish truths are lies as well?
Things brought to view by QAnon.
- Presidential Scandal
- Assassination Plots
- Corruption at the highest
It has everything a good spy novel promises to have.
Let me just throw this out there first: What if we are given 2 sides of everything so that you will sense the illusion of choice?
Back to the Beginning
Does Anyone Remember the Hacker Group Anonymous?
The Anonymous Creed
“We Are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us. Knowledge Is Free.”
- We are Anonymous – So the group is unknown to anyone. Anyone can be a player good or bad.
- We are Legion – Mark 5:1-20, Luke 8:26-39: Legion, the demons of Gadarenes, is the name given in 2 of 3 New Testament accounts of the exorcism connected with the Gadarene Swine.
- We Do Not Forgive, We Do Not Forget – Anti – Christ mentality. All Followers of the Christ are called to forgive others, and forgiving is completed by forgetting so that no trace of the error can be found.
- Expect Us – Self serving determination. All Followers of Christ are called to live selfless lives, not self serving lives.
- Knowledge Is Free – Reference to the Garden of Eden and the original sin which Luciferians view as a gift to have the knowledge of good and evil.